Monday, August 8, 2016

What is this all about?

I'm an engineer, while I primarily work in software, I am often thinking about how frustrated I am that I pay thousands of dollars to a bank over years, if you're here you're thinking the same thing, how can I fix that?

How can we engineer becoming rich, instead of following the standard path? Are all of these good ideas? I don't know but we'll work through the problem here and perhaps find an optimal solution

The goal of this blog is to discuss unorthodox ways of thinking about money and economic problems, and working to engineer strategies to build wealth while paying less for interest, taxes, etc. 

Of course we can all become stock market millionaires, and that's great, however if you're like me, while I did ok overall, it wasn't really a big win for me. The certainty of paying off my loans faster gave me a more guaranteed return.

This is where we will start.

Join me in my journey in engineering rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment